Following this instruction:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/connect-bitbucket-cloud-to-jira-software-cloud-814190686.html
I select Jira from apps. In a dialog I put my existing Jira URL and getting an error window similar to this:
```
The add-on failed to be installed: Error calling installed at URL https://[myjira].atlassian.net/rest/aci/1.0/installation/jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin/install: 403 Client Error: for url: https://[myjira].atlassian.net/rest/aci/1.0/installation/jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin/install
Where https://[myjira].atlassian.net is my existing JIRA url. And btw calling this from browser https://[myjira].atlassian.net/rest/aci/1.0/installation/jira-bitbucket-connector-plugin/install gives 500.
@Yuri Pimenov Can you check if you have JIRA admin permission on your JIRA Software Cloud instance? Also check if you can navigate to Manage add-ons page in JIRA administration and view the list of all add-ons.
Yes, I'm in "administrators" group, but I can't see anything like add-ons in JIRA. What permissions do I need for that?
@Yuri Pimenov On JIRA Cloud, you need to be in site-admin" group for that. Try to get this permission and then try re-creating the application links.
I had site-admin already. These are my groups:
My be I did something wrong, but before I got "administrator" group I tried the same process with no success but at least without this error. Now I see some webhooks defined in bitbucket but they are read-only, I can't remove them. And when I repeat adding JIRA I get this error described in the topic. It's still there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.