I would like to run a query that gives me all Issues in Epics where the Epic has a FixVersion set to X. How to do that?
For example, I would like to be able to do something like:
project = AAA and type in (Bug, Story) WHERE FixVersion of Epic Link = X
The use case here is that I need to update the FixVersion for a number of Epics, as well as all the Issues inside those Epics. Right now it is very slow as I would have to do the following:
1) project = AAA and type = Epic and FixVersion = X
2) for each item returned in the above Query, manually perform: type in (Bug, Story) and "Epic Link" = blah
3) apply bulk FixVersion update to all Issues returned in step 2
4) repeat step 2 and 3 for each item returned from step 1
Thanks