Hello To all,
I'm a site admin and we have JIRA and confluence on cloud. Someone asked me to create a new space for them in Confluence which I did, and then I went to the jira user management and created a group, with the list of needed users to this space, to whom I gave access to confluence too. Afterwards, I went into the space I created and went into space settings to manage the space authorization, by adding the new group I just created. What is weird is when I start typing the group name, it's recognized and proposed to me. So I select it and then ask to add the group to the space. And this is when I have a message saying : The user XXXX could not be found. Confirm the existence of the group with a Confluence administrator. Am I missing anything between the group creation in the admin console user management to linking it to the space I created in confluence? What is also weird is that the error message is referring to a user and not a group. I checked and I'm creating it in the groups authorizations. If i try adding another group it works. But this new group it doesn't... P.S : my space has the exact name as my group. Do you think this is causing the problem? Thank you for your help