By "import", do you mean "attach to page" or "read a doc and convert to Confluence page"?
I am looking to import the folder structure as an attachment to the Confluence page.
Ok, use a file manager to create an archive file of the folders and attach that to the page.
However, I suspect that is nothing like what you want. Problem is that "import the folder structure as an attachment" does not explain what you really want to do.
Could you explain what you are aiming to end up with? Imagine I have no idea what your current data looks like, but I will be a Confluence user in your system - what spaces, pages and attachments do you want me to see after you've done this "upload"?
I have a lot of folders (eg A, B, C etc) containing mostly MS Formats, sometimes other broadband Formats files. Instead of attaching files to the Confluence page one by one, is it possible to attach the complete folder (Example: Folder A with different files) to the page ( maybe using drop-down or copy paste or any macro)? I am using Confluence Version: 6.6.7
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.