I want to know how many day my customers data will be available to access when i am subscribed?.
Hello, @VR and welcome to our Community!
Could you please be more specific?
Thank you.
Thanks @Grigory Salnikov
I've used Jira as an user but am new to being an administrator. So pardon me, my queries may be very trivial
Let me rephrase my original query: How long does Atlassian retain service request history in the project itself before archiving, assuming I am a long time licensee
Ok, thank you, @VR!
If I understood you correctly, your question is how long does your data stay accessible after your cloud license has expired. Correct me if I'm wrong.
If so, I've managed to find the following values:
The data will be deleted 15 days (for evaluation sites) or 60 days (for paid subscription sites) after cancellation. Your site data cannot be recovered after it's deleted.
This is true for subscription cancellations but I think it could also be tricky true for expirations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.