When I set a filter subscription mail.
I am Getting KEY, STATUS, CREATED , UPDATED and DEVELOPMENT fields.
I want to change that fields and add Summary, Assignee fields.
How to achieve this ?
Thanks in Advance
Madhu
Dear @Madhu Mullangi,
you can modify the email templates: have a look at this article.
So long
Thomas
Hi @Thomas Deiler
I am not clear with that Article. Could you please help me @Thomas Deiler
We have to create mytemplate.vm file in three directories html,text,Subject directories ??
After creating that file, what I have to do ??
Please help me out of this ? High priority issue .
The easiest way is to locate the current used template file and modify this to your needs. Then all subscription mails will have an assignee field.
Where can i find the Current Used template file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.