I have tried drag and drop and selecting top of backlog, bottom of backlog, and move to board. The items will not move. I am not able to move any items out of the backlog. When I move it, it immediately moves back to the backlog or board.
You may not have permission to transition. Can you open an issue into the full issue view and then see if you can transition the status?
I have no rules in place for the project and I am the Administrator.
Can you share a screen shot of your permissions? Primarily the create, browse, etc. example of one of my projects:
Next-gen boards have flat permissions. You are either an Admin or a Member. I am the admin. This fucntionality worked until yesterday and all 3 of my projects are affected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.