We're in the process of moving to Cloud, and I'm running into an issue that could be a dealbreaker for us.
We have a number of multi-line text fields that, in our on-prem install, use the wiki-style renderer to allow formatting. These fields are for things like acceptance criteria, which can sometimes be several paragraphs long.
In cloud, the field (along with all of my other custom fields) gets pushed to the new sidebar. The only "arranging" I can do is change the order of the fields in that sidebar. This doesn't help, as longer fields are all but useless in this kind of view. Here's a sample of what a custom field (which is set to use the wiki renderer) looks like in Cloud:
Is there any way to make specific fields display in the main part of the ticket (below the Description field, for example)? I know that for now, we can turn off the new view, but Atlassian has made it clear that at some point not very far in the future, we will not have the option to display the "old layout", so we need to get this figured out.