Hello,
What is the role of system administrator in my on demand instance of jira?
How can I change its access credentials or how can I log into the system as a sys admin?
Thank You,
No role. You can't login a sysadmin. It is protected an only Atlassian accesses it.
hi.
you will need to create a new group i.e. jira-system-administrators.
put your user in that group
edit global permissions and choose this group to have "Jira System Administrator" Permission
So how do I add my user to Global Admin Group?
How do I perform Imports into my instance? or manage the Global permissions?
i deleted my answer...didn't knew that onDemand differs in that case
You can't. You are not allowed in OnDemand. There are restrictions are described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
To be clear, OnDemand has a few extra tools that normal (non-system) administrators can use to do some of this work. For example, there is a different import tool. Global permissions (aside from the "JIRA System Administrators" permission) can still be configured as normal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.