Hi,
I would like to create the template for BRD (business requirements document) in confluence that is related to Jira issue.
How it should work?
1. In the first step a User select the Jira Issue - can work as a Jira-Issue macro.
2. In the table all required fields are updated and document can be printed to PDF/Word.
All sounds like Jira-Issue Macro but I need to make some formatting so it looks nice. In the simplest words it will work as Jira-Issue Macro but display option should be a vertical table (currently you can only have horizontal). Also it would be good to retrieve just fields contents so I can name sections with some hard-coded naming convention. I have tried to create the table, and then in each cell refer to different field from Jira Issue, but then it means that if I want to run it for another ticket, I need to adjust the filter in several places. I want to have a parent filter and change it just once. I attach a simple draft, hopefully it helps. I would much appreciate your advice.
Thanks!