My company is moving from server-based version 7.2 to cloud-based b32a154a (and that’s a confusing version number).
We have a test cloud instance created with our various add-ons (minus nFeed) and existing projects and configurations were migrated to it. One of my first tests was to create a project. In the existing 7.2 environment, I’m asked what type of project (software or business), and then offered three options under each with different workflows.
To my surprise, it didn’t ask me for the project type. Instead, it defaulted to Software and then defaulted everything (such as workflows, screens and schemes) as well as created unnecessary Kanban boards, which I will now have to disconnect/remove.
I searched, but didn’t see an option to change the project defaults or stop it from creating unnecessary items. Is that an option? If so, can anyone give me a documentation link since I can't seem to find it? Thank you!