Hi,
I need a filter to view Internal Issues in BigPicture.
How can I filter issues which are internal Issues? What's the right field?
Thanks in advance
Regards
How are you identifying internal issues in the data?
Following these steps
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO/pages/172785882/Configuring+internal+issues+and+activities
I don't believe there's any function for pulling those out of Tempo into BigPicture (as they're planning only issues as well) - you have to know what issues you have configured as internal in Tempo, then name them explicitly in filters.
Keep the internal issues with a prefix of 'INT'.
or, keep them in their own JIRA project
we keep ours in an Internal Admin project (prefix IA)
OR
create your own custom flag on Issues to flag them
You could also ask Temp if there's a flag somewhere in the data model that you could use
Hi all,
On Cloud, it is possible to use jql to find issues that are set as internal in Tempo.
To do this, please use:
issue.internal is not EMPTY
This returns all issues that are listed as internal in Tempo.
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Hi
Thanks for the tip.
Do you know if I need some special permission to access that field?
Hi Adriana,
there is no special permission linked to this jql function. This function is only available on Cloud, Tempo Timesheets needs to be installed and needs to be the Time Tracking provider.
The Server version to find internal issues in jql is:
"issuekey in internalIssues()"
Please note that it does not take any parameters, but simply returns all issues that are listed as internal in Tempo Timesheets.
Regards,Susanne
Hi Susanne.
Thank you very much for your help. It's just what I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.