I am using an image in a reference guide document in confluence. However, when I export to PDF the image is not visible. Any suggestions and how I can get this displayed on the PDF?
Hi @Karen Cardoz
What is the version of Confluence? This issue has been fixed in Confluence 6.8.0Please verify this link
Hi @Yoga Reddy {Appfire},
Thanks for replying to my query. I referred to the link you shared and I am using a jpg file format, still, the image does not render. Well, I guess I am using the cloud version 3.4.9-Atlassian-11. Is there a way for me to update confluence to get this fix. Sorry but I am new to Confluence, I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Karen
Thanks for your help. I managed to fix this by exporting to the word and importing it into a test page. ( Since the image would display in the word format but not pdf)
I then created a test page and imported the word document to this. To my surprise, the image file was rendered being rendered for the test page on both pdf and word. Hence, I just used the same image.
Not sure what was wrong with the format I used since it was a jpg.
Thanks, Anyway,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.