I want to be able to create a link in a Confluence page which links to a specific bookmark/location/page within a Confluence-hosted PDF. The PDF files I have tend to have many pages where only specific sections are relevant for my team, so I'd like to use a Confluence page as an index into the document. The documents are provided by a third-party, and I'd rather not have to manually extract the relevant content.
I notice that Confluence has its own PDF viewer which allows bookmarks to be created and given comments. Is it possible to link to a specific one of these bookmarks within the PDF and have it open the PDF at that bookmark using the Confluence viewer? (This would be an ideal solution.)
Alternatively, because we use Google Chrome as our browser of choice, we can add "#page=15" or similar to the end of the link so that Chrome can open the PDF file to the specified page. Unfortunately, Confluence seems to lack a way to specify a direct link to the PDF file without using either the internal viewer or a Content-Disposition header (which causes the browser to prompt to download the file instead of viewing it). Can I create a link to a Confluence-hosted PDF that doesn't include the Content-Disposition header?
This is for migrating our knowledgebase from SharePoint where we use links with the "#page=" format to link to the relevant PDF page.
Many thanks