Having the most recent activity at the bottom is wasting a lot of time. How or where to we change the setting for Activity to have the most recent comments at the top?
Hello Jason,
Thank you for raising this question.
Could you please provide us which is the view you are referring to? Preferably, would you mind to provide us a screenshot displaying the screen you are referring to?
Per your description, I believe you are talking about the comment sessions under the issue view.
If I'm correct, you just need to click on the arrow as displayed in the screenshot below:
We will be waiting for your answer.
This is the new issue view, but the same in the old view. You will see that the most recent entry is on the bottom. The options to the top only filter the view to emails or worklogs. I need this view to show the most recent changes on the top not the bottom. We are missing updates as they fall to the bottom and of the screen.
Thank you for the screenshot and your feedback.
In the new issue view, it is indeed not possible to reorder the comments of the issue, however, I was able to do it in the old view by clicking in the Arrow I mentioned and displayed to you in my last answer.
That being said, I'm really curious about this statement:
but the same in the old view. You will see that the most recent entry is on the bottom.The options to the top only filter the view to emails or worklogs. I need this view to show the most recent changes on the top not the bottom.
What kind of activities are you meaning? Is it on the comment tab when you switch to the Old view or is it in any other tabs? Could you please provide us a screenshot of the old view so we can better understand how it is displaying to you?
We will be waiting for your answer to better understand your issue.
Yes, I agree the old view you are able to change the sort of the Activity. My question is not about the old view. The old view is too large and cumbersome and suggesting our team move to the new view.
Is JIRA not planning on changing this activity view? I would suggest that the default then be to have the most recent at top.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.