We were having an issue as a team with multiple point estimate value fields, with only one that actually added everything up in our sprint/backlog view, calculated burndown, etc.
The team was accidentally using the wrong fields to add points resulting in issues with estimates. I cross-checked which field seemed to be actually adding things, and then deleted the extra one. Unfortunately, I must have somehow chosen the wrong one, as now all our points are gone and no longer calculating capacity, burndown, etc.
I know I can't get back the point values I lost, but how do I get the locked JIRA "Story Point Estimate" field to do the calculations and show in the backlog view as before? I've been trying for quite a while and unable to figure this out. I want the points to show again on each card and added up on the top as circled in red below:

Thanks!