I want to unlink a development branch from an issue on JIRA without deleting the issue.
Hi Rhuan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!If you already deleted the branch on BitBucket and it didn't disappear on the ticket, maybe your instance is being affected by a bug:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16994If this is not the steps you are following to remove the branch of the ticket, please let us know more details about the issue that you are facing, so we can try to replicate here.
Regards,Angélica
This is the steps I'm doing. So let's wait for a fix 😔. I see that since July they didn't move on it and the issue is escalating. Hope to get a good priority on this.
Linked bug claims this has been fixed as of July ('19), but it remains an issue for us. Perhaps because while our Bitbucket is Cloud, our Jira is not...?
Hi @cg_eoneill,
I found two other bugs related to this issue, but it's BitBucket and Jira Server.- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15812- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20117
Can you please let us know what Jira version you are using? Then we can try to replicate this issue here to check if it's a new bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.