For example, in the old issue view, when you have a ticket id in the text field, the markup engine will treat it as a marker and will render it as a widget with the ticket type, a link to the ticket, and the ticket status. In the new issue view, it just renders it as a hyperlink.
Also, there are needless escapes put in via the new jira view that I can see when I open up the ticket in the old view but are hidden in the new issue view. (i.e. `Reason - someReason` (inputted via the new issue view) becomes `Reason \- someReason` when viewed in the old issue view)
Also. when I edit a ticket in the old issue view and then go to the new issue view, if I want to make an amendment to the ticket, I get greeted with the "This text has unsupported formatting" message. This mainly occurs when the ticket has a panel in (speaking of which, why can't I add in a panel in the new view?) but I rest my case