I have built a dashboard using the Jira Issue Macro. I have it all working but one item related to "linked issues" and "status"
Here is our scenario:
- Jira issues are created on one board.
- Based on the issue type/need, it gets moved to another project board based on the team's capabilities.
- When the requestor of the ticket is trying to view the status of their ticket, currently they can't see it without going into the specific ticket.
- I want to show the "status" of that ticket ie: is it in a sprint, done, etc on the main dashboard.
Attached is a screenshot of what I have built so far. It all works, except for the "status" of the "linked issue." Do you know what I need to add into the query parameter to get this?
If it technically cant be done due to Jira Cloud limitations. What have others done as a workaround except for just "clicking" into each and every ticket.
