We no longer appear to have the harvest time tracking plugin available in our next-gen project issues. Seems OK on pre-next gen projects. (Jira cloud).
Anyone experiencing the same?
Thanks
Hello Philip,
Harvest Time Tracking seems to be properly working for me on Next-Gen projects:
Have it worked for you before or Harvest panel never appeared for you like in the screenshot attached? If possible, provide us any screenshots of your Issue view.
Could you please give us more details on how you created this project so we can try to reproduce the issue from our side?
We will be waiting for your answer.
Hey Petterson,
I checked & it wasn't there. I refreshed the browser & it came back.
Very confused but problem solved.
Thanks for reaching out.
Phil
You are welcome, Philip.
If the problem happens again, please let me know. Have a nice day!
Hi Petterson, I have more questions around setting up issues in next gen. Should I address them to the community? Thanks Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.