I have created a new template for capturing requirements and used the tabs control / tabs panel macro to have all the sections neatly laid out within tabs.
On one of the tabs I have create a checklist of things which need to be completed, and placed within a page properties macro so we can use page properties report to get a view of checklist items completed across multiple requirements.
Now I am testing and find that although I can tick all the tasks on a page, when I refresh the page I get a warning that my "changes may not be saved" and if I ok to that and refresh the page, it is only the first task I have ticked that remains ticked, and all the others are still unticked.
However, I can edit the page and tick all the boxes and then publish, and the changes are saved and the tasks remain ticked. This is a workaround, but not the way it should be working.