What I want to achieve is this chart, per Type of Work:

So I need to have the ability to NOT aggregate, average, summarize, group multiple, etc. Issues - I need Each issue's data to remain 100% independent.
(I also will need to separate Issues by type- not epic/story/task, but by type of request).
How can I get a table of each issue, with its type, and either a) start/end date for each state or b) number of days in each state?
(Without having to wait months/years for my company to approve paying for plugins?)
I'm happy to create these charts by manually 'exporting' the data I need, but it's not even that easy to find. Looking at History still doesn't quite work.
What I'm asking for is Basic Kanban Support, taught in the foundations class and implemented by the first software team to use the Kanban Method. It's one of the core benefits to using the Kanban Method.