This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Learn about issues
I would like to be able to include the images that i've attached to tasks in the exported word doc. how do i do this?
Hi Greg,
Unfortunately, it's not possible. There is an issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-10156 to do it.
But you can workaround exporting it to a PDF.
Regards,Lameck.
How do you export to PDF?
You can not
You have to Export->Printable and use a "PDF-Printer"
Or, of course, install a plugin to do so.
I am not able to find this option.---You have to Export->Printable and use a "PDF-Printer"
I filtered my issues > Then export > Then I have two options Print list or Print details. In Print details option, It is not downloading images just image icon with image no. No link to access image either
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.