Hi,
I have a project on Jira cloud that uses multiple epics across multiple boards.
One of these boards is a Kanban board where I would like to base the swimlanes on epics. However I only want the board itself to display 2 issue types (pages and stories) and 3 of the various epics in the overall project. The current query is:
project = LMREU AND issuetype in (Epic, Page, Story) AND "Epic Link" in (LMREU-3, LMREU-769, LMREU-115) ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC
LMREU 3, 769 and 115 being the 3 epics in question.
This query only displays the issue types 'page' and 'story' from the 3 epics. So far, so good.
However when I base swimlanes on epics, all the issues on the Kanban board disappear. I've seen the question on here several times but not in a query that is specify particular epics.
Any help would be hugely appreciated!