Specifically, created by myself. I've created hundreds of pages and commented on thousands. Yes, I am very aware of the normal answer to this existing question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/55182 which is to use the content-by-user macro. That's nice, but it a) includes comments, blog posts, b) won't allow filtering by space, and most importantly cuts off way, way before the end of the list.
Things I've tried beyond that macro:
- I've tried advanced searching, using myself as author, and space limiting, and limiting the search to pages, which would do what I want - except that I can't search for a word that might actually be in every page i created (eg: "the" and "a" return no results), and if i try searching for nothing, my search parameters are not obeyed - I see content created by others (I suppose I am an "author" since I fixed spelling or updated a doc that has 200 revisions 150 revisions ago). I only want to see pages I created.
- looking at my profile page and selecting 'activity'. This also fails to allow me to filter by space and limit only to pages that I created, rather than everything I've ever touched. Also, having to click after every ~20 entries to get more gets tedious quickly when you have thousands of comments and edits.
I've written some cool stuff. I want to run through it, after 3 years of writing, and look at it. Is there no reasonable way to do this? I'd be happy to use an API if there were a way to achieve my aims exactly.