Hi there,
We are using a cloud hosted instance of Jira and I was wondering if there was a way to add a prefix to the comments, something like [JIRA]. I use the email monitor in Cherwell to capture the various emails from Jira which works fine, but the body of an email in Jira is the whole thing...
"
kareemy commented on CHER-60
Re: AL0111691: Monitor Callibration
This is a comment
Add Comment
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android or iOS
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira (v1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT#100095-sha1:360a7f4)"
If I could have a prefix in from of the comment, I could parse the email out to retrieve only the string beginning with [JIRA] as an example.
So I would end up with;
[JIRA] This is a comment
I have seen some plugins that can allow this but there is no budget for us to purchase anything for this.
Hoping there is an in Jira solution for this one.
Thanks kindly,
S.