I'm an admin and I've created a next-gen project -- FOr some reason I can't seem to @Mention anyone? I can manually type the "@" but no user names auto populate for me to select. Not sure what's causing this but it basically renders my next-gen project to be unusable. Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!
@Maya Joshi Add people to project
Go to project setting --> people-->Add people.
Then go to the issue and comment by using @ it will work
@pavan there are already several people added to the project -- those are the people I'm trying to mention
Sorry- what do you mean with global permissions? where I can find that section in JIRA?
Thanks
Stef
I am not able to add mentions to people who have already been added to the project. I have added people through option -> Project settings > Access . Inspite of doing that mentions dont seem to work, is this an issue with the tool or is it something that is not possible to do with next-gen JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.