We are JIRA cloud using Portfolio for JIRA. The hierarchy looks like this:
Program
Initiative
Epic
Story
The link between Story and Epic is the Epic Link
The link between Epic and Initiative is the Parent Link (originating from Portfolio)
The link between Initiative and Program is the Parent Link (originating from Portfolio)
I am able to create JQL to find all of the Initiatives linked to the Program via the Parent Link.
I would now like to take the output of this JQL and use it to find all of the Epics linked to the Initiatives via the Parent Link. (I do not want to "hard-code" the Initiative "keys" as new Initiatives can be added at any time)
Once I have that, I would like to drill down again to the Stories within the Epics via the Epic Link.
I know I can do this on JIRA Server/Data Center using ScriptRunner.
Is there anyway to do this in JIRA Cloud? Will ScriptRunner for JIRA Cloud support the Parent Link field from Portfolio for JIRA? Is there another plugin that will support nested JQL?