I am trying to pull a report of all time spent per user, I have one NextGen project and it is not showing on there, I have looked at settings / configs and can't find a reason why. Has anyone experienced this or figured out how to do it?
Thanks
Same issue here
This functionality is not available yet. There is a ticket logged for it at Jira - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17447 - read the comments - they did give an alternative
Seems like it is needed by many but not yet on the top of the list. Sadly I can not use nextgen projects until it is available.
Hope this helps
Hi,
As a workaround for the problem that you can not give users the "View all worklogs" pemission for a Next gen projects, you can give them access via the Team permissions.
You can give users the "View team worklogs" permission in a team so they can view the worklogs of team members on issues of Next gen projects. Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/178388993/To+grant+View+Team+Worklogs+permissions for more information.
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Hi @Casey-Lea Olson@Susanne Götz _Tempo_
After playing around with this a bit I figured out that if team members have the view the worklogs permission in the group, this indeed works fine. It took me a while as it's not an obvious solution - you don't need this permission for classic projects. I wonder if this is a bug in the permission implementation?
But anyways, can confirm this works as a workaround.
Hi Mike,
In classic projects, users can be given the permission to "view all worklogs" in the Project to view the worklogs of others. Can you please check if you have this permission as it might explain this behavior.
Regards,Susanne
@Susanne Götz _Tempo_, thanks, I didn't realise that view all worklogs supersedes tempo permissions for classic projects, but not for next-gen. It's clear now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.