Hello,
I would have a requirement to add a button on the edit issue screen (maybe also the sprint issue details view) in Jira Cloud?
Basically what I'd like to achieve is on click of the button to inform our internal time tracking tool that the current user will be working on a given jira issue.
If I can add such a button I though I could connect it with a custom event which would trigger our tool through a webhook.
We already have a custom sync and mapping in place between our internal time tracking tool and the jira issues list as well as jira users and this would make it more convenient as it would remove the necessity to jump back and forth between both systems.
So far we implemented a trigger so that the transition from "To Do" to "In Progress" could inform our internal time tracking tool, but we would love not having to transition back and foth between "To Do" and "In Progress" each time if that would be possible.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Patrick.