Hi there,
From Cherwell I am using rest to create issues in Jira;
rest/api/2/issue
I set the various fields in JSON before calling the API post, but as soon as I add this to the mix;
"reporter":{
"name":"incident.Customer Display Name"
},
it all fails.
HTTP Error Code 400
Bad Request. The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax....
The text in the error though returns what should be correct;
"reporter":{
"name":"Steven Lees-Smith"
},
I seem to have all the permissions setup correctly in Jira to allow this to happen and as far as I can see I have I have the correct piece of code in there, just a bit stumped. As soon as I remove that the issue is created, bound to the project, the issue is linked to the Cherwell incident.. so I know the put and the get are solid.
Is there something to do with Reporter I am missing?
Thanks