Hi,
I have set my language to English, but still see the application in French. Can you help?
Thanks!
Hi @Cyril
Your browser preferences will be activating the French translations.
try these steps to change preferences
https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-priorities.en
Hi @Tom Lister,
Thanks for your feedback!
In fact, I want my browser in French (since I'm French) but JIRA in English (because the documentation and community posts about JIRA configuration are mainly in English).
I understand that JIRA has some bugs regarding the language configuration, because what would be the purpose of providing a "language setting" if it is only half-working (some labels are in French, others are in English).
I probably should fill a bug issue?
Best,
Cyril
Hi
just pulled up quite a few posts on similar issues! Def report it, there are no satisfactory answers at the moment.
Ok, Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.