The Export has the creation date Jan 2011.
#Thu Jan 27 03:39:16 CET 2011exportType=allbuildNumber=2036backupAttachments=true
I tried to download the trials (DMG for Mac) needed for the upgrade path but they fail to download with a 404 error.
Based on the information above, you have a long migration path ahead of you before you can create a backup which is usable to import into Confluence Ondemand.First you will need to import your data into a version 3.5 of Confluence.Then you need to upgrade this instance to version 4.3The 4.3 version in turn needs to get upgraded to version 5.2 In the 5.2 version you can create a backup which can get imported into an OnDemand instance.
Some details on upgrading Confluence can be found here
If you can determin from the backup itself in which version it has been created, it might be easier to provide you with an answer on which path to take to make your Confluence data ready for importing to an OnDemand instance.
does this help?
I just edited my post build is 2036 if that helps
O Dear - and how to I get the versions? Can I upgrade the DMG Mac version just like a "regular" Linux Server version? As I said, the Mac Downloads seem broken.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-archives
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.