Hi,
I made a new workflow and would like to use a transition to change assignee (working fine) and also the value of the "sprint" field. For some reason it is mentioned as custom field.But it does not work. Is there any macro or variable I could use?Kind regardsRaúl
Hello Raúl,
Thank you for raising this question.
Actually, the Sprint field defines which Sprint your issues are added to in your Project board.
That been said, you must set an existing Sprint to properly execute the post function, however, since Sprints are temporary, I would like to understand what would be your goal using a fixed post function. Could you please provide us more details about it?
Please, refer to the documentation below if you would like to have more details about the information I provided:
Planning Sprints
Please, let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Hi Petterson,
together with the Atlassian support I found out, that it is already working with post functions, but you need to add the sprint ID instead of the sprint name.
So this question has been settled.Kind regardsRaúl
Thank you for your feedback, Raúl.
Have a nice weekend!
Hello, Raúl!
I am also with doubts about this question. I need set the Sprint field with the current sprint. How do you did this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.