Currently I'm running the following query to retrieve update tickets from within a specific date range. I've tried it 5 different ways. However none of them seem to work.
https://url.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=XYXY&updated>=2018/10/01andupdated<=2019/11/01&maxResults=10;
I've resolved the issue. To overcome this problem you need to append the date range with Project name rather than &updatedDate>=startOfWeek(-1) AND updatedDate<=startOfWeek(-1) .
It should be project=XYXY%20AND%20updatedDate>="2018-11-25"%20AND%20updatedDate<="2018-11-30 along with quotes
Hi @[deleted],
I have tried with the above URL and I'm able to retrieve the JQL results.Can you please verify the domain of your site and check the permissions to view the issues.
Regards,Kishore Kumar Ganagvath.
Mine doesn't work, However i can retrieve data through that query, but not related to the mentioned date range. For example if i want only between 2018-10-01 and 2018-10-30 it only has results with 11th month.
Hi @Madura Bashana,
Use your system date formate in the JQL filter. For example: updatedDate >= "2018/10/01" and updatedDate <= "2018/10/31" (dont forget the quotes).If it's not working then share us the error message.
Regards,Kishore Kumar Gangavath.
Hi @[deleted]
This is my current query, 'https://url.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=XYXY+order+by+updated&maxResults=10&fields=*none&updatedDate>=\"2018/11/01\" and updatedDate<=\"2018/11/31\"'";
It's giving HTTP/1.1 400 BAD_REQUEST error.
However without based on specific days, can we filter it by based on weeks. 1wk or 2wk.
How finicky, I got it to work with
updatedDate>="2018-11-25"%20AND%20updatedDate<="2018-11-30"
without the project
TY
This works perfectly! Kudos!
When I tried the above query, I received this error:
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting either 'OR' or 'AND' but got '2020-09-01'. (line 1, character 23)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.