My epics are currently only visible in the roadmap, how do I get them to display in either the backlog and/or board?
Hi @Charlotte Street,
Tarun mentions in a previous answer that you can view Epic if you use the group by function on a board.
Please also see the Next-Gen Project FAQ and comments that relate to Epics as the responses should allow you to gain insight for Epics and how they fit into backlogs and active boards.
Hope this helps
Thanks @[deleted] for your reply!I would like for the epics to show in the list, rather than as labels or for grouping. I have included information within the content of the epic and accessing the detail is providing not very user-friendly.
Currently it seems I need to click on an issue and then the small breadcrumb link to take me back to the epic, rather than it displaying similarly to an issue in the backlog.
Any suggestions?
Apologies for the late response.
As Next-Gen projects are new and more flexible to change through initial user feedback my suggestion would be to click the feedback button in your JIRA instance and explain your requirements with regards to Epics in Next-Gen projects.
Apologies I cannot be of any further assistance.
Thank you, @[deleted], for your assistance. I will send feedback as suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.