I have looked at the screens and they all have "Organisation" by default but it is not available to add to the request I assume as a custom field ? any ideas why ?
(JIRA service desk Cloud)
Hello,
I think this is because Organizations field is not something a customer can select. A customer is a member of an organization that is created by the agent. If a customer wants to share the request, they can share it after the request is created with Share button.
Also check out the ticket opened for showing Organizations field on the Create Screen (not portal). It is not possible to show it on Jira's create screen either.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4723?_ga=2.162497852.1662407968.1542699787-747249076.1541400997
Regards,
Elifcan
So it would make sense that if a customer who is a member of an organisation creates a request.then that request should automatically inherit that Organisation ?
I don't think this happens as you can assign manually any organisation/s to any ticket
Sounds like I need to raise a request to the back log
Thanks Rik
Hi, yes I think that's how it works. Even if it's not, then it should be a bug since it's on the create screen and you can't add it to the portal. So raising a ticket may be the best option here.
In the Data Center variant of JSM i can add the field "Organizations" to the request view easily. For example to fill it with a value and make it hidden. In JSM Cloud this function is obviously gone even if the field can be added to the issue view screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.