I just set my estimation to Original Time Estimate and use the Remaining Estimate and Time Spent fields. But, for example, if I enter 16h it changes to 2d. Is there a way to keep it to hours only? I don't want it to show minutes or days, just hours.
Hi Max,
It is possible, follow some steps to change the track timing changes..
goto administrator console--->issues-->on left panel TIME TRAKING option select:
before editing the option deactivate the button ,change the values as i mention in below page.
It will work..
Thanks
Nope there are bugs that prevent hours from appearing - please, please vote for these tickets so the issues can be fixed asap:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72399
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69310?_ga=2.38065443.1090329246.1567411153-1178074484.1550631035
If you set your Hours per Day to 24h, then any story or task less than 24h duration will show in hours, a hack but it works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.