On Jira Cloud all unreleased Versions have changed status to "DE-RELEASED" which doesn't exist anywhere in the Jira documentation as a valid Status.
It's happened to every project that I've checked across our organisation.
Hi Lee,
I've tested here and De-Released only shows if changing the profile language to English(UK). If you change it to English(US) it will show Unreleased again.
Regards,Angélica
How bizarre! That's for that Angelica.
Although it's unlikely we'll be changing language to US English as we're based in London :-)
Lee
Why the change to 'de-released' for English UK? that's not a word. 'Unreleased' is the correct UK English term
Hi @Lee Barr and @Tony Waters,
Thank you for your feedback.I've created a ticket on translation.atlassian.net, but I wasn't able to share the ticket with you, so I also created a public bug:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRANS-2607You can click on vote and watch to receive updates about the bug. I also added as an internal comment the other ticket that I opened.
If you see any other error on a translation, please feel free to report on translation.atlassian.net.Once I receive an updated on the ticket, I'll let you know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.