The prior version has the priorities displayed on the ticket lists in the backlog view. I can't see it on the Next Gen version and I can't figure out how to customize that view.Like this:
Hi Julie,
Currently, it's not possible to show the priority on the cards when using a next-gen project.Based on your question, I've created a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17360Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angélica
What's the ETA on this feature?
Also, same as above but for "in progress" - can we have it show without opening ticket?
Cheers,Vinko
I've created a new question for this, as I can see "priority" was resolved: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/For-Next-Gen-backlog-view-how-do-I-see-quot-in-progress-quot/qaq-p/1118202#M356105
Hi Vinko,There are no ETA for the features, for now, you can see what features will be implemented on our roadmap.
The priority on cards was not resolved, the feature request I created was closed as duplicated, here is the other one:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17336
Related to the status, this is also a feature request:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17469Please, vote and watch to receive updates.Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.