Hi,
Welcome dear community. I'm new in the Confluence world
This could be the main reason of my issue ;-)
Let's start form the begining, I have the following problem:
- There are two companies (each has a separated e-mail domains @a.de and @b.com - managed by the same AD) collaborating together as a one team
- I'm a member of the @b.com comain
- I've invited users from both domains by e-mail addresses
- I can see and I can join to a newely created team all users from my domain
- I'm unable to join to my team people from the oposite domain (@a.de)
- I'm even unable to find them
- The user from diffrent domain tan me has similar/oposite issue
Is it a known issue in the confluence software?
What I'm doing wrong?
Please, help me if you know the problem
Here is a screenshot:

Ragards
Bociek