I have the portfolio roadmap within my Jira Server and have embedded the iframe link within an the HTML macro however only a white box is displayed. How do I ensure it can display the portfolio roadmap report within a confluence page properly?
Thanks,Nam
@Nam Abban This might help you. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/JIRA-portfolio-view-in-Confluence/qaq-p/369821
Hi Pavan,
I saw that answer, I had already done what the Answerer recommended (enabled HTML macro and embeded the iframe snippet).
My issue is that instead of displaying the Portfolio Roadmap, it displays an empty white iframe box.
I'm thinking that the link and macro are fine but Confluence is unable to access the Jira Server to display the information..
The same happens to us, i.e. a white box appears. Looking at other, similar threads, this may be a recent issue where it used to work but began failing within the last year or so.
I am having the same problem. I believe it is due to recent security updates from Atlassian to their websites that affects how iframes are displayed.
I can embed Atlassians homepage and that displays fine so the embed iframe in HTML macro works. But when I try and embed Jira Portfolio using the link provided it shows a white box and nothing else. Therefore the error must be that Jira Portfolio now has features that prevent it being viewed when embedded.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.