I have a next-gen Jira project with Epics and linked child Tasks. How can I show the linked Epic/parent Description? I've tried Epic Link and Epic Name but the parent is not showing.
Hi Anike,
I was able to reproduce the same issue here and by searching on our features I found that Epic link does not show on Confluence because currently, it's not possible to use JQL for Epic link on next-gen projects.- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17239This feature is from Jira, but it affects Confluence since you are filtering issues from a next-gen project.Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Hi, the above issue link was closed, but the issue was open.
As a confluence user, I want to see the EPIC name and link (not a key in text) when I choose the Jira Macro and select "Parent" for a next-gen project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.