Hello!
I am currently the project admin for a software dev team. We currently access Jira Software through a host site called DI2E. I would like to bring schemes over from the old instance hat we still have access to. Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Sean
Hi @Sean Patrick Egnew,
There multiple ways to deal with this based on what you want to accomplish.
If you can provide, specific inputs then I can provide more insights needed for addressing your problem
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Thank you!
I am really trying to get the schemes over from the old to the hosted instance. I do not have the ability to create schemes on the hosted instance and have been unlucky getting them to the Jira Admin of DI2E. I will give your suggestion a shot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.