when a ticket is set as RESOLVED and the reopened, the ticket disappear from SPRINT VIEW and BACKLOG.
I precise RESOLVED tickets are visible but if we re-opened them, they become invisible in SPRINT VIEW and BACKLOG.
any idea?
You might check whether the "Resolution" field is populated. I've run into a few cases where JIRA decides that a task is done based on whether that field has a value instead of what the status of the issue is.
Yep. when you reopen an issue be sure to include a post-function to clear the Resolution field.
the resolution field - after reopened - came back to UNRESOLVED - but I still not see it in SPRINT VIEW.
Are these tickets in the active sprint, or an inactive one?
You could also check the ticket details to see what Sprint it thinks it should be in. Maybe that got changed somehow during the re-open?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.