I wonder if anyone know how to add a Workflow scheme to the new JIRA project UI, I can see the option under "Project Settings -> Workflows" in old projects.
Any Idea how is the new approach?
miguel@gapmaps.com
Not sure what is the issue but I am able to see "workflows" under "Project Settings"
Hello,
It means that you created a next-gen project. You can not change workflows for these projects. You should create a classic project.
@Alexey MatveevGood catch, thank you for your help! I am not familiar yet with Next-Gen.
Hi @Alexey Matveev, thanks for the answer, any idea if this is going to be released in the future? we were excited for the nex-gen project with the road map, but we needed the workflows there.
I am a Jira user like you. I am not quite sure about plans of Atlassians.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.