I've got a project with 6000 tasks in it and I'm trying to migrate it to a new issue type and workflow scheme I've set up.
Initially it was timing out when going through one of the issue type migration steps to do with one of the task types that has 3000 tasks in it.
My solution here was to split that one issue type into 4 temporary issue types so each step of the migration would be doing it in chunks.
Trying now it seems to be timing out _again_ but this time on ridiculous parts of the migration process like an issue type that has THIRTY NINE tasks in it. A second attempt and it times out on a task that worked fine the last time.
Any advice on how to do this?
I have an export of the error that happened but not sure how to attach it here? It was
java.lang.NullPointerException