does it seem that Jira performs much better with chrome that internet explorer? it seems like it does but the one thing I cant figure out is how to drag attachments into the screen and get them to be added to the issue in chrome like I can with IE. is there a setting to adjust this?
Hi Jon - Google Chrome, by default, will treat anything you drag into the UI as a 'download' for some reason. You need to drag the attachments into the 'Attachments' section of the JIRA Card for proper upload. You can see this in the issue view or detail view or the edit screen.
Thanks
thanks. do you know how to get chrome to allow attachments to be added when you drag and drop? That is the only reason I have been using IE (otherwise I agree, its always crashing).
@Jon please see my updated answer, sorry I misinterpreted your question!
I do that but it gives me the black circle with the line through it. is there a setting that needs to be adjusted to allow it? I know on IE it also works fine but not on google chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.