I have imported many documents from Word (.docx). It is the same for all:
The pargraph break at the end of paragraph that is used by Word seems to be different from Confluence's pargraph sign.
There is a line break in the Confluence page wherever there used to be paragraph break in the Word document. But it is not a "real" paragraph break.
For example:
This is the result of the import:

In order to make it appear right I must do this:
1. move the cursor on a line wich needs a paragraph break at its end
2. press the "End" button
3. press the "Return" button to create a "real Confluence" paragraph break
4. press the "Del" button to delete the imported Word paragraph break
Repeat 1-4 for each paragraph on the page.
After this treatment, the Confluence page will look like this:

Doing this manually is a real chore. Especially as I have hundres of pages to treat :-(
Is there a chance to do this with a Search/Replace function?
Why aren't the pargraph breaks converted correctly during the import, anyway?