Hi - I am referring to the Atlassian documentation page :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/copy-a-page-139013.html
But when I try to copy a page with children I don't see an option anywhere to copy child pages. I have full admin rights on the system. Can anyone help by advising where I should see this option.
Many thanks
Simon
Hi @Simon Teppett,
This method of copying a page doesn't copy the child pages. Please add your vote to issue CONF-2814 if you'd like to see this improvement.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/move-copy-and-hide-pages-724764858.html
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-2814
Hello,
You could use the Power Scripts for Conflunce add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219507/power-scripts-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
You can create a script like this:
11003;string titlePrefix =<span> </span>"Copy of ";boolean copyPermissions =<span> </span>true;return clonePageTree(sourcePageId, targetPageId, titlePrefix, copyPermissions);number targetPageId =<span> </span>
11003
;
string titlePrefix =<span> </span>
"Copy of "
boolean
copyPermissions =<span> </span>
true
return
clonePageTree(sourcePageId, targetPageId, titlePrefix, copyPermissions);
You can find more info here:
https://confluence.cprime.io/display/PSCONF/clonePageTree
Thanks - I have added my vote
Thanks for the answer - was I looking at the server docs by mistake then (6.12) ?
glad to have this working now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.